Friday, March 15, 2013

Pearls and Pyjamas


When I was little, one of the things that brought me endless pleasure was going through my grandmother's closet. I was so amazed by all the different fabrics, colors, and shapes, especially (to this day ;)) by her heavenly shoe closet and her beautiful jewelry collection. I would spend hours with her, trying everything from kitten heels to necklaces. Sometimes I would still be in my little pyjamas but still swing on her pearl necklace. Even today we occasionally visit her closet just to dress up. My grandmother has always been one my greatest inspirations. She is such an intelligent, strong, and elegant woman. Even though she is my hardest critic at times, she is also my biggest supporter. That's why I am dedicating this post to her. Ich hab dich lieb Omi! 


- Blouse and Scarf: COS -
- Cardigan: Zara -
- Pearls: Vintage -






- A little sweet sin -



- A simple silk blouse paired with a pink ribbon for a touch of glamour -


- I just recently discovered Crabtree&Evelyn and I'm crazy about their pomegranate products -


- I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! -







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crabtree & evelyn is truly amazing..! i'm in love with their citron products! :)

    ReplyDelete